Dear XY users! Happy to announce that after our latest product & UI upgrade, users are no longer limited to MetaMask! XY Finance has integrated all major blockchain wallets on the market, and this article will guide you on how to use OKX Wallet, making it seamless for you to bridge assets across 20+ chains 🔥
XY Finance Expands Support to 9 Wallets Now!
Following the XY Finance contract upgrade completed this month, the number of supported blockchain wallets has been greatly increased, with a total of 9 wallets currently available for users, including:
- OKX Wallet
- Coinbase Wallet
- Trust Wallet
- Bitget Wallet
- Halo Wallet
- Brave Wallet
This article will guide you step-by-step on how to bridge assets using OKX Wallet.
How to Bridge Assets on XY Finance using OKX Wallet?
Once your wallet is set up, you can connect your OKX Wallet to XY Finance by following the steps below:
- Visit the Swap page and click “Connect” in the upper right corner.
- Choose OKX Wallet and connect your account.
- Verify Identity with wallet signature.
After connecting your wallet, you can start cross-chain bridging:
- Select the chains, tokens & token amounts you wish to swap.
- Choose the route and double check the swap rate & fees.
- Click “Swap & Bridge” and confirm the message from your wallet. (For the first time, users need to approve the token to allow XY Finance access.)
- Wait for the transaction to be completed; transaction status can be tracked on the screen.
- Your transaction Is completed!
Bridged successfully! You can view the transaction history by clicking on the “History” button in the upper right corner. As the data is saved in the cache, do note that if you use different devices with the same wallet address, it will only show the transactions completed on that device.
(Encountering any problems while bridging? Check out our comprehensive tutorial.)
How to bridge assets with OKX Wallet via XY Finance?
In addition to being available on PC, cross-chain transactions can also be performed directly on the OKX mobile app.
If you don’t have it installed yet, just download it now!
Once the OKX Mobile Wallet is set up, you can follow the steps below to connect to XY Finance:
- Select “Wallet” from the top toggle, then click the “Discover” tab at the bottom.
- Search for XY Finance, then click it.
- After being redirected to XY Finance, click “Connect to a wallet” to connect your OKX Wallet.
Now, you can follow the cross-chain guide mentioned in the earlier part of the article to bridge assets on your phone!
Join XY Finance x OKX Wallet Cryptopedia
Now that you know how to use XY Finance on the OKX mobile app, be sure not to miss the zkSync Era Cryptopedia event that is currently taking place!
OKX Cryptopedia is a platform for exploring DApps and earning rewards. Users who bridge assets to the zkSync Era on XY Finance through the OKX Wallet will be eligible to receive an exclusive NFT!
If you don’t want to miss out on this exclusive NFT, be sure to read the article below for more details!
About XY Finance
XY Finance is a cross-chain interoperability protocol aggregating DEXs & Bridges. With the ultimate routing across multi-chains, borderless and seamless swapping is just one click away.