Dear XY Community! Say goodbye to being restricted to just MetaMask. XY Finance now supports all leading blockchain wallets, enabling effortless asset bridging across more than 20 chains for you.
XY Finance Expands Support to 9 Wallets Including Social-Featured Halo Wallet!
Following the XY Finance contract upgrade, the number of supported blockchain wallets has been greatly increased, with a total of 9 wallets currently available for users, including:
- Coinbase Wallet
- OKX Wallet
- Trust Wallet
- Bitget Wallet
- Halo Wallet
- Brave Wallet
Among the many wallets mentioned above, Halo Wallet is characterized by its social features. It not only securely stores user assets, but also allows users to track the wallets of KOLs, developers, and smart money, so users can find alpha from their trading behavior.
As a partner of XY Finance, this article will guide you step-by-step on how to bridge assets using Halo Wallet.
How to Bridge Assets on XY Finance using Halo Wallet?
Once your wallet is set up, you can connect your Halo Wallet to XY Finance by following the steps below:
- Visit the Swap page and click “Connect” in the upper right corner.
- Choose Halo Wallet and connect your account.
- Verify Identity with wallet signature.
After connecting your wallet, you can start cross-chain bridging:
- Select the chains, tokens & token amounts you wish to swap.
- Choose the route and double check the swap rate & fees.
- Click “Swap & Bridge” and confirm the message from your wallet. (For the first time, users may need to approve the token to allow XY Finance access.)
- Wait for the transaction to be completed; transaction status can be tracked on the screen.
- Your transaction Is completed!
After completing several bridge transactions, you can view the transaction history by clicking on the “History” button in the upper right corner. As the data is saved in the cache, do note that if you use different devices with the same wallet address, it will only show the transactions completed on that device.
(Encountering any problems while bridging? Check out our comprehensive tutorial.)
How to bridge assets on Halo Mobile Wallet via XY Finance?
In addition to being available on PC, cross-chain transactions can also be performed directly on the Halo mobile app.
If you don’t have it installed yet, you can download it here.
Once the Halo Mobile Wallet is set up, you can follow the steps below to connect to XY Finance:
- Select “Discover” from the tab at the bottom.
- Search for XY Finance, then click it.
- After being redirected to XY Finance, click “Connect to a wallet” to connect your Halo Wallet.
Now, you can follow the cross-chain guide mentioned in the earlier part of the article to bridge assets on your phone!
About XY Finance
XY Finance is a cross-chain interoperability protocol aggregating DEXs & Bridges. With the ultimate routing across multi-chains, borderless and seamless swapping is just one click away.