XY Finance x Neon Protocol
We are proud to announce that Neon Protocol has enabled cross-chain Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) on zkSync Era using XY Finance cross-chain solution. After integrating XY Finance cross-chain API, it is now possible for Neon’s users to perform DCAs in previously inaccessible chains including zkSync Era and (soon) Polygon zkEVM. This allows users to bridge assets on zkSync Era to major EVMs over time, accumulate the tokens they want, and avoid price impact.
XY Finance + Neon Protocol allows users to manage cross-chain DCA , bridge assets on zkSync Era to major EVMs over time, accumulate the tokens they want, and avoid price impact.
Sound abstract? Don’t know what DCA is? Don’t worry, let us walk you through it. Afterward, you will be mind-blown by the feature Neon Protocol is offering. We are excited to see how XY Finance’s cross-chain solution can be applied to such a cool concept. DYOR, but we are glad to share more about the Neon Protocol with XYers!
What is DCA (Dollar-Cost Averaging)?
- Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) is a simple investment strategy where you regularly invest a fixed amount of money into a token regardless of its price.
- The benefit of DCA is that it helps reduce the impact of short-term price fluctuations. It allows users to accumulate more tokens when prices are low and avoid buying tokens when prices are high. Through regular purchases of your preferred coins, you will automatically accumulate the tokens over time, regardless of the market volatility in the crypto space.
- This approach enables users to expand your holdings and potentially reduce your average purchase price simultaneously.
What is DCA Cross-Chain
DCA Cross-Chain refers to DCA that allows token swaps across different chains. By integrating XY Finance cross-chain API, Neon Protocol users can find the most advantageous rates while managing their cross-chain DCA.
Currently you can choose the following chains as destination chains on Neon Protocol.
How To Manage DCA on Neon Protocol
And what feature does Neon Protocol offer? It allows users to on-chain or cross-chain manage your DCA on or out ERC20 tokens in most EVM & zk blockchains!
Just a few steps to start your DCA on Neon Protocol
1️⃣ Select the token you want to use
2️⃣ Set how much you want to spend
3️⃣ Select which token you want to accumulate
4️⃣ Select the frequency (1 to 30 days)
5️⃣ Set a limit to your DCA or keep it running
6️⃣ Create DCA
7️⃣ Receive the token you want on the destination chain
About Neon Protocol
The Neon Protocol is a decentralized, automated, and non-custodial / no-deposit DCA (Dollar-Cost-Averaging) protocol, making DCA easy and accessible for everyone. With the following features, Neon Protocol aims to provide an affordable, sustainable, and comfortable way for users to ease into the crypto market.
Features offered by Neon Protocol
- Neon Protocol automates Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA), simplifying the process and making it easy for users to utilize this long-standing, beginner-friendly, and efficient investment strategy.
- Neon Protocol never requires users to deposit funds. Funds are only withdrawn from users’ wallets when trades or DCAs need to occur, and the purchased tokens are immediately returned.
- Neon Protocol operates on different chains using routers and aims to expand to more chains in the future. Through its cross-chain DCA feature, users can schedule and execute DCA seamlessly. Ongoing integrations will enable Neon users to perform DCAs on various supported chains effortlessly.
- Neon Protocol is committed to providing the best available price by leveraging DeFi AMM Aggregators, including XY Finance.
More About Neon Protocol
Currently Neon Protocol is live on zkSync Era (source chain has to be tokens on zkSync Era but you can manage your DCA out to other blockchains). After XY Finance integration in Neon Protocol, Neon’s active DCAs doubled in numbers, as this partnership makes it extremely straightforward to set up advanced DCA strategies on zkSync Era to maximize chances of earning the $ZKS airdrop while enjoying your automated DCA!
We can’t wait to support Neon Protocol on board on all the 16 chains we currently support!
XY Finance In A Nutshell
XY Finance is a cross-chain interoperability protocol aggregating DEXs & bridges. With the ultimate routing across multi-chains, borderless and seamless swapping is just one click away.
Recently XY Finance has integrated the highly-anticipated scaling solutions for Ethereum – zkSync Era & Polygon zkEVM. According to DefiLlama, XY Finance is currently the top bridge on zkSync Era, Polygon zkEVM, Astar & ThunderCore!
For users, XY Finance provides cross-chain solutions with the most optimal routes, covering various tokens and creating ultra-fast transfers.
To know more about XY Finance and how to cross-chain swap your assets with us
🔗 What is XY Finance? A Brief Introduction
🔗 How to Bridge Assets Across 16+ Blockchains via Swap
Try out Swap to bridge & swap with the most seamless cross-chain experience
👉 XY Finance Cross-Chain dApp
XY Finance’s cutting-edge cross-chain API & widget help power multi-chain bridging and swapping solution that enable projects to connect with various chains and networks to inflow more liquidity and create more new use cases.
Ready to hop into the multichain world & engage more users on 16+ chains
👉 Introducing XY Finance Cross-Chain Widget
👉 API Integration Developer Document
👉 Partnership Form
Supporting promising projects like Neon Protocol to expand its outreach to the multi-chain space is what we do at XY Finance and we can’t wait to onboard more projects & users to the multi-chain world with XY Finance cross-chain solution!
About XY Finance
XY Finance is a cross-chain interoperability protocol aggregating DEXs & Bridges. With the ultimate routing across multi-chains, borderless and seamless swapping is just one click away.