With AI becoming a trending hot topic, recently XY Finance has listed SingularityNET’s $AGIX & Fetch.ai’s $FET as we see huge potential in the promising AI-focused web3 projects and would like to hop on the trend. The integration of AI and blockchain technology can bring a new level of efficiency, security, and transparency to the Web3 ecosystem that can create new opportunities for innovation as well as growth.
SigularityNET is a blockchain-powered platform that aims to create a global marketplace for artificial intelligence (AI) services. The platform enables secure and transparent transactions and data sharing among AI agents and developers.
SigularityNET aims to democratize access to AI by enabling developers to create and share their AI services on the platform, and allowing anyone to purchase and use these services for their own applications. This could include everything from image recognition and natural language processing to financial analysis and healthcare diagnostics.
To facilitate transactions on the platform, SigularityNET has its own utility token called $AGIX. $AGIX is an ERC-20 token that runs on the Ethereum blockchain. It is used as a means of payment for accessing AI services on the platform, as well as for staking and governance purposes.
- Payment for accessing AI services on SigularityNET
- $AGIX Staking for rewards & other incentives
- For more detailed information, you can check out this Medium article
Fetch.ai is a decentralized artificial intelligence (AI) network that aims to create a digital world where autonomous agents can perform tasks on behalf of individuals or organizations.
The Fetch.ai network enables developers to create smart contracts that can automate tasks such as transportation, supply chain management, and energy distribution. Autonomous agents on the network can communicate with each other and negotiate tasks, using the Fetch.ai token ($FET) as a means of exchange.
The $FET token is an ERC-20 token that is used to pay for services on the Fetch.ai network. It can be used to incentivize agents to perform tasks, pay for transaction fees, and provide access to network resources. The token also plays a role in the network’s governance, with $FET holders able to vote on proposals related to network upgrades and changes.
- Payment for services on the Fetch.ai network
- Used to incentivize agents to perform tasks, pay for transaction fees, and provide access to network resources
XY Finance is thrilled to have SigularityNET‘s $AGIX and Fetch.ai‘s $FET joining our ecosystem. Users can trade $AGIX & $FET on 14 chains including Ethereum, BSC, Fantom, Polygon, Arbitrum, Optimism, Avalanche C-Chain, Cronos, KCC, ThunderCore, Astar, Moonriver, Klaytn & Numbers in one click on XY Finance 🔥
For how to swap your assets on XY Finance, you can refer to this XY Blog for step-by-step tutorial!
For XY Finance Services:
- List Your Token on Our Cross-chain Swap
- Connect Your Chain/Sidechain/Subnet/Supernet with Major Ecosystem
- Bridge Your Token to Different Chains
- Provide Technical Support for Widget & API Integration
- Cross-Chain Deposit / Stake / Farm
Beside API & Widget integration, XY Finance also provides token listing & token bridging services to projects who wish to expand their presence to 14+ blockchains and let users trade from 230k tokens to their token.
- To list your token and inflow more liquidity, fill this Google Form and we will reach out to you!
- If you want to recommend a project to be listed on our dApp, feel free to let us know on Discord as well!
About XY Finance
XY Finance is a cross-chain interoperability protocol aggregating DEXs & Bridges. With the ultimate routing across multi-chains, borderless and seamless swapping is just one click away.